Reliable Health Assistant
- Finger pulse oximeter is part of daily care.
- It allows us to understand our body, ideal for elderly people with heart disease at home or after exercise.
- Normal SpO2 values range from 94% to 100%. If your SpO2 is below 94%, it could be a sign of poor blood oxygenation, also called hypoxia.
- Do not move. And you should stay still while you are measuring (before or after your exercise).
This bright display is viewable in any environment – from dark surroundings to bright sunlight.
(Uses 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries) You will see a ‘Low Battery’ indicator to signal you to replace your batteries.
Easy to Carry
The small size of the oximeter makes it easy for you to carry around in your everyday life.
Suitable for a wide range of uses-
The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes from paediatric (from approximately 5 years) through to adult.
Ideal for GP’s, Paramedics, Nurses, Community Workers as well as home users that need to monitor their oxygen levels regularly. In
addition to sportsmen or women that would like to monitor their saturation levels and heart rate.
Key Features –
- Accurate SP02 (oxygen saturation) and heart rate measurement
- Suitable for GP’s, Paramedics, Nurses, Community Workers as well as home users
- Small lightweight unit complete with carrying case and lanyard
- Frequently used by people with respiratory illnesses such as asthma and COPD
- EN ISO 13485:2003 compliant Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements CE 0123
- Supplied to the NHS across the UK.
1. Display mode: LED display
2. SPO2 measuring range:35%-100%
3. Pulse rate measuring range:30bpm-240bpm
4. Pulse waveform display: bargraph display
5. Low battery indication: LED display
6. Power supply Requirement: 1.5V(AAAsize) Alkaline Batteries×2 – **NOT INCLUDED**
7. Working current:≤25mA
8. Resolution: SPO2 : 1% Pulse Rate: 1bpm
9. Accuracy: SPO2 :70%to100%±2digits,below70%unspecified Pulse rate:±2bpm or±2%(select larger)
Measurement at Low Perfusion: The values of SPO2 and pulse rate can be displayed properly when pulse saturation is at 0.4%.
10. Accuracy of SPO2:±4%
11. Accuracy of Pulse Ratio.±2BPM or ±2% (Select Larger)
12. Resistance to surrounding light:
Deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
13. Automatic shutdown function:The device will power off automatically within 5 seconds when there is no finger in the device.